Friday, July 3, 2009

Second Challenge for today: Just Magnolia Week 12 - So Charming


this next challenge is to use metal charms :)

they make me happy!

so I used this image stamped by a friend

I just LOVE her (my friend & this stamp)

and to me it looks as if Tilda is holding something

so for the So Charming challenge she is holding

"made with love" "just for you"

the patterned paper is from DCWV citrus stack

this is "Dragonfly Tilda" but I colored her with copics to look like a bee :)

hope you like her anyways :)


thanks for lookin

see ya soon

7 comments:

debbies said...

Great layout and colors!

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

so cute!

Mina said...

beautiful card Vanessa, love all the details and your fab colouring...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Cindye Wile said...

Gorgeous ... love the colors :)

cats whiskers said...

Lovely card adore the colour scheme and great layout
Hugs Jacqui x

Bev said...

Wow, such a gorgeous card!! Thanks so much for joining us this week x

Rach said...

wow a fantastic card, gorgeous details. hugs rachxx