Wednesday, July 8, 2009

WOJ Katharina's Sketch

here is the awesome sketch from the creator of the WOJ line for challenge 38!!!

I really do like this sketch and made a congrads on your pregnancy card

while I was makin the card I was thinkin of a friend I work with that like Doug & I, had ALOT of problems getting pregnant

I am SO HAPPY that finally she & her hubby are havin a baby & made this card with much love!!!


I did not have an expecting stamp so I used a stamp I had & made her "look" pregnant by adding multiple layers of stickles & Diamond Glaze.


If you have any questions about the paper or stamp or embellies please just ask!!!


thanks for comin by


see ya soon!

8 comments:

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

so pretty V .. love the paper .. the sparkles .. the butterflies .. what is on her dress?

awesome!

Rach said...

this is so sweer, beautifully made. hugs rachxx

Giò said...

Elegant and romantic!!! lovely, lovely , lovely card!!! Hugs Giò

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Tammy...the image is popped up with dots...in the center by her belly I put 2 dots so it was higher...then I stickled the dress & added a ton of diamond glaze...then on the belly I added some more stickles in a circle kinda to make it look like a wee one :))) give it a try :)

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

wow .. going in for another look .. man .. your good!! awesome work .. I really love this card .. the color and all the details and the butterflies :-)

Lilian said...

Ingenious! Love it! Thanks for sharing!

Bev said...

Fabulous card, such wonderful detail. Thanks so much for joining us this week x

Sadilla said...

Wow so nice and cute... I loove it!
Sadia