Friday, January 20, 2012

saturated canary

this is my third & last entry into the Saturated Canary dt
this is an awesome chance at a design team spot
that I felt the need to enter 3 times :))) lol

the blog also has a challenge this week with dies :)
you all know I love me some nesties
perfect for a vday card for my hubby
which goes along with a funny story...well not so funny
just before Doug & I were gonna get married
my bridesmaids took me to a psychic card reader
she did all their cards & I was last.
she announced to everyone
"that I was so lucky
I was soon to meet my night in shining armor
that he was the prince I had always hoped for..."
I quickly said "I met him 10 years ago
& I am getting married on Saturday"
she laughed and said " are you sure?"
no one said a word...
that was 15 years ago
I am 100% sure she was wrong :)


Wish me luck in the dt challenge :)
will enter this into
crafts & me use pins

5 comments:

Loopylou. said...

super stunning card vanessa, love the blingy sparkle and the flowery corners
good luck with the DT call and thankyou for popping in on our challenge over on SC this week
hugs Lou xx

Anonymous said...

lovely card vanessa! i love the colors and the feathers. well yes, i love the image too. good luck in the call!
hugs!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Lovely card...She is just gorgeous - love your shading too! thanks for joining us at iCopic Lover!
Hugs,
M

gina g said...

Gorgeous easel card i love the image.. colours and papers. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this time. luv gina xx

Buladi said...

Super adorable card.Ever thing is fantastic and wonderful.Image and flowers are very beautiful.

Plastic Card
Plastic Card Printing