Saturday, May 9, 2009

my friends frames


well I still can not move the pictures within the post

if anyone has any suggestions???

when I click on the picture the curser changes to the moving curser but then it doesn't move...aaahhhh...frustrating!!!


so 2 of my friends were over & bought some cards

they also ordered a set of framed girls each

Khris's are first...a sneak peek for her

they look fab in real life if I do not say so myself :)
I just love her 3 girl choices

with the earthy colors she wanted

and her requested words

all together look nice to me

what'ya think?
thanks for comin by!

9 comments:

angie worthington said...

i think that they are fabulous!!!...

Cindye Wile said...

they are gorgeous. I love all of them.
Are the "words" stamps?

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Thanks Angie!
and you too Cindy!
no they are not stamps, they are cut with my cricut & then mounted on the inside of the glass :) hope you understand what I mean I suck at explainin myself...I put adhesive on the good side & glued it to the glass from the inside

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

aww .. they are all super cute V :-)
great work!

Paola said...

GASP!!
GORJUSS GIRLS!!
Can you tell I simply love them?
Wow I do, Love love LOVE them!!
Magnificent!!!

(falls down on the floor and passes out) Ok that was melodramtic but you know what I mean.

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

okay V....these are Freaking beautiful...wow wow wow....she will love them..I love them...we all love them...wow wow wow...did I say that...

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

my girls! thank you SO much for always takin the time to leave me a little message...it means tons to me!!!

Jing said...

OO I LOVE THEM! I can't wait for my set!

Merry said...

These are beautiful......