Thursday, May 7, 2009

skater ian

sorry bout the picture placement
for the last 2 posts I am unable to move the pictures
not sure why or what is different
sorry :( I bite at computers LOL

Anyways back to skater ian


LOVE HIM


MUST HAVE HIM!


LOL

one of my girls Trish (thx girl) sent me some stamped images of skater Ian

it is SO awesome to get images from friends but honestly not for loser me

I NEED THEM ALL...I AM AN ADDICT LOL!
If I sell some more cards in the next few days I am gonna order him...if I can find a place to buy him!!!
thanks for droppin by :)
Doug is off playin with cars & car parts for his bday :) so might as well craft...another skater card comin up soon :)

3 comments:

Paola said...

Omg he's too cute. I love the way you did his hair. He's adorable.
Love him.

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

he is cute hey P?
nice to see you around btw

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

Hey V you are no loser I am the same way ...images are great but I want my own..lol..I confes I am an addict also and if there is a series I need the whole damn series kwim...btw I love these cards and I 'm glad they inspired you....