Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tammy's girls

my good friend Tammy

who lives in etown

asked if I could make her some girls :)

oh my I think that is one of THE biggest compliments ever

to have a crafty friend ask for one of my creations

it makes me feel important

and kinda freaked out a little too

not that all my frames aren't made to the best of my ability

but when a crafty person asks the pressure is sure on

and to top it off

Tammy is such a special girl

I have felt like I have been friends with her forever

I look forward to her creations,

I value her friendship,

she gives me so many gifts,

I would trust her with my boys

and I have never met her in person

now doesn't that say it all!!!




Tammy I hope you like your girls

so much of my love went into them!

hugs my girl XO

7 comments:

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

Oh my word Vanessa :-)

They turned out just wonderful (wiping tears away) :-)

I knew you would do a beautiful job!

You have nothing to worry about at all. You have such a talent. I always look forward to seeing your beautiful creations.

I will cherish them forever. I am clearing a spot for them in my living room as soon as I am done here.

Thank you for all your kind words my friend. I too feel like we have been friends forever. I am blessed to have you in my life.

Thank you my friend!

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

your living room...aahhhh...thank you so much for liking them!!! lol
you my girl rawk
and everyone knows it, but no one more than me!!!

Cindye Wile said...

Tammy, you lucky bugger ... LOL. Those are GORGEOUS ...I LOVE THEM. :)

Scrapthat said...

Beauuuutiful!

Thad Be Me said...

those are great girls..but Tammy is a great girl too..so the girls should be great.

I really like what you made. I am soooo sure that she will too.

Right Tammy.

V..you are my scrapbooking hero of the day..

Iris Wiechmann said...

WOW!!!!! Your frames are absolutely brilliant Vanessa! Such beautiful works of Art! I would put them everywhere in my house!

Hugs,
Iris

Paola said...

Awww how beautiful.
Everything you make is beautiful. Even more so because its for T.