Sunday, June 28, 2009

the beach

my weekend at my mom's cottage in Grand Beach was so tranquil

my mom at my beck & call :)))
and my boys gettin absolutely their every whim met by Oma

yep...could you get a better weekend?

not likely
then top it off with some absolutely fab pictures
yep not likely better :)

The downside is my d60 got some sand in it I think
so I brought my baby in today for a cleaning & was told I could be without it for 10 WEEKS!!!
OMG I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT MY CAMERA FOR THE WHOLE SUMMER!!!
I may need to purchase another one & return it whenever I get mine back :(((
so these photos of my los are taken with my old point & shoot
Oh my I never realized what a huge, huge difference there is!!!!!!!
I loved my nikon point & shoot when I used it
but I REALLY LOVE my d60
So keep in mind how these pics were taken :(
but I hope you still like the layout


thanks for comin by
see ya soon

4 comments:

Cindye Wile said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend ... you deserve it. :)
Sorry to hear about your camera ... hopefully you'll be able to get it back quicker.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your layout. It's fantastic. :)

Scrapthat said...

Oh Dear! Not having your camera all summer...what a bummer! Hope it's not the 10 weeks they predicted.

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

Oh no .. not the camera!!!!

Super cute LO's :-)

Paola said...

I hope it gets fixed soon! I love the layouts of your boys. The love shines right through. So special.