Sunday, June 28, 2009

the beach

my weekend at my mom's cottage in Grand Beach was so tranquil

my mom at my beck & call :)))
and my boys gettin absolutely their every whim met by Oma

yep...could you get a better weekend?

not likely
then top it off with some absolutely fab pictures
yep not likely better :)

The downside is my d60 got some sand in it I think
so I brought my baby in today for a cleaning & was told I could be without it for 10 WEEKS!!!
OMG I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT MY CAMERA FOR THE WHOLE SUMMER!!!
I may need to purchase another one & return it whenever I get mine back :(((
so these photos of my los are taken with my old point & shoot
Oh my I never realized what a huge, huge difference there is!!!!!!!
I loved my nikon point & shoot when I used it
but I REALLY LOVE my d60
So keep in mind how these pics were taken :(
but I hope you still like the layout


thanks for comin by
see ya soon

5 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Hi Vanessa,
What a dream weekend you have had!
Your boys look just so happy what a great life!
So sorry about your camera hope they can speed things along for you.
Your layout is just wonderful!
Love your great photos and your design and sentiments are just brilliant!
hugs
kim x

nscropper said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend ... you deserve it. :)
Sorry to hear about your camera ... hopefully you'll be able to get it back quicker.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your layout. It's fantastic. :)

Scrapthat said...

Oh Dear! Not having your camera all summer...what a bummer! Hope it's not the 10 weeks they predicted.

Tammy said...

Oh no .. not the camera!!!!

Super cute LO's :-)

Paola said...

I hope it gets fixed soon! I love the layouts of your boys. The love shines right through. So special.