Monday, June 15, 2009

brothers are forever

indeed they are

and I am proud that

my boys are really each other's BFF's,

most worthy opponents,

partners in every single crime

and cherished buddies



These are pics from the lake a few weekends ago

together their spirits shine...just look!



The edges are stamped in glue & sprinkled with sand from our lake :)

alot of the embellies are from a new Colorbok line called My Wild Life (ecofriendly products)

which is kinda cool...I am scrappin & savin trees all in one :)




Have a great one!

See ya soon

5 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Great job as always Nessa! keep up the fantastic work!

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

oh gosh I love these pages the pictures speak volumes..the first page with just the pic of them..adorable..super work V...seriously super..

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

way cool LO and I love your idea about using the sand .. awesome V :-)

Paola said...

Your boys are getting so big. Man, time flies. Gorgeous layout. Love those fun smiles.

Cindye Wile said...

gorgeous layout .. love all the detail and the bits and pieces.