Monday, June 29, 2009

Whiff of Joy

I LOVE WOJ stamps


although I currently only own the one

I intend to order many more so that will soon change :)

if you check out the owners blog Katharina

she is having a blog hop

you make a card using the sketch she created

she will pick 15 winners to host the blog hop & you get a new release WOJ stamp

sounds cool to me!

get your sketch on girls!!!

here is mine :)

thanks for lookin and Katharina

thanks for considering me for the hop :)
take care girls
Vanessa

10 comments:

Kimmi said...

Beautiful card Vanessa. I love the sparkle it had! Gorgeous flowers and I love the charm

Kimmi

Scrapthat said...

Very cute Nessa! Pretty little gal there!

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

super cute

Thad Be Me said...

I like that it is curved..It is a great take on the sketch.

Kim Dellow said...

Very cute card, love the flowers, so pretty. Kim

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! I love the way you used Melinda and the flowers are fabulous.
Vanja

Lotti said...

What a cute and clever card - I absolutely love how you mounted Melinda!

Paola said...

Beautiful!

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

This is a wonderful card V...love the shape...

Unknown said...

Love your card! Great colours.
Thanks for taking part!
Katharina x