Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I am sorry

I have had THE busiest week
with work
the boys
the H1N1 scare @ work
the boys
the craft garden sale coming up
the boys
the lake
the boys
then I spent the nite in the hospital with???gallstone
the boys
crafts
oh & did I mention...the boys LOL
with school ending & the girl who works the other half of my job leaving
I have had NO time for nothin
I have crafted gettin ready for the sale this weekend
but just more of the post it notes & frames & these awesome garden journals (that took forever to make) I just have not bothered to post.
but I did get some new stamps this week
the skater Ian & surfer Ryan came, some new Sugar Nellies and a couple Mags so as soon as the weekend is over I will get to new creations with those!!!
I hope to get a picture of all my creations for sale
wish me luck my girls
see ya soon

7 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Sorry to hear about the N1H1 and the gallstones and the lack of scrapping time but those boys will come first everytime!
Take care!
Dolly

lottie said...

Good Luck - looking forward to seeing your work

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

Oh dear..I hear ya well I'm glad to see a post though I was worried about you. Well girl you sell sell sell and enjoy the process..hug those men of yours an be thankful thats what is keeping you busy and I know you are thankful for them. Sorry about the scare that must have been frightening for sure..glad all is well. I look forward to new pictures and creations by the amazing V...

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

wow .. busy week eh ...
in the hospital .. yikes .. have fun at the craft sale .. have a good rest of the week .. glad to hear all is well :-)

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

thanks all my friends :)
I knew you were missin me
thanks for that :)
I promise to get back to normal next week :)

Cindye Wile said...

Wow ... you have been really busy. I hope you are feeling better and getting some rest.
Good luck with the craft sale, I'm sure you'll have no problem selling your stuff.
This virus thing has everyone on their toes. It is scary stuff. We have hand santizer placed all over the office for everyone to use, even the customers.

HUGS!

Lisa G. said...

Don't overdue it girlie....we are here when you need us!