Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Crafty Purple Frog FLOWERS!!!

HEY GUYS LAST WEEK I OFFERED UP A SPARKLEY PRIZE TO AN ENTRY SPECIFICALLY USING A CRAFTY PURPLE SHEET & THERE WERE SOME BEAUTIES!!!
THEIR MUST BE A WINNER HOWEVER!!!
CONGRADS TO DENNY WHO ENTERED THIS STUNNING CANVAS
PLEASE EMAIL ME @ dvnz@mts.net & I will get it out to you
(Please keep in mind I am from Canada so it may take 6 weeks to get to you)
Last Week we had another awesome turnout out The Crafty Purple Frog
hope you can come out again!!!
Amy from TCPF says:

Thank you all again for another great turn out for the sparkle challenge you certainly all do and I LOVE it :D
I hope that you can all come back again this week and I have been asked a couple of times now if you can enter more than once. The answer is YES please enter as many times as you like I just want you to all have fun with it.Now on to the challenge this week and it is FLOWERS! Any shape and size any colour :D
And we have 4 prizes up for grabs....1st prize is from the brilliant Emma of Crafty Emma's Store

how gorgeous is this memory box paper pack (I wish I could win it :D)

2nd prize - 3 downloads from The Crafty Purple Frog
3rd prize - 2 downloads from The Crafty Purple Frog
4th prize - 1 download from The Crafty Purple Frog



So here is my dt card





thanks for comin by
can't wait to see your flowers :)))

11 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi hun absolutely stunning card its gorgeous.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Teri said...

Gorgeous hun - love all those yummy petals!!

Jayne Hayward said...

Love the gorgeous image you have used and the layout and dp.

Jayne xx

Tracey said...

This is so beautiful Vanessa & I love how she looks like shes in a bed of gorgeous flowers :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

gorgeous card V =)

angelwhispers said...

Just gorgeous Vanessa!!! Love the colours and the design looks perfect with all these yummy flowers!! Love Chanelle xxxx

denny said...

wow vanessa this is stunning loving all those pretty flowers stunning card denny xxxxxxx

denny said...

vanessa did u get my email im having problems sending emails but i managed to send to you tonight with my addy on as i won the bling yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey xxxxx ps could you please let me no if u recived it many thanks denny x thankyou xxxxxxx

Powerful Search Engine said...

Breathtakingly beautiful Nessa I love it xxx

crafty amy said...

Wow this is even more amazing when you can see it as an easle card! Just stunning :D

Hugs

Amy xx

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

This Card is so freaking gorgeous ...wow..flowers ..flowers flowers...love it.