Friday, November 5, 2010

Sweet Pea Embossing!!!

this week at Sweet Pea Stampers we are lookin for your embossing
wet, dry or otherwise :)))
we just wanna see your work :)))

so there is a bit to my card this week
I started card making b'cause I loved heat embossing so much!
I have not used much of it lately so this challenge made me smile :)


here is the start with a brayer
and the image embossed with clear embossing powder



then embossing with several colors of embossing powder on a transparency


(also kinda something I did ALOT of & have missed)





combine it all to get this card





Thanks so much for comin by!!!

10 comments:

tiggertastic said...

ohhhhh clever............ i liked looking at this nessa, excellent make and very inspirational

Doreen said...

Just fabulous ,and very clever.xxx

Teri said...

Fantastic card hun! What a gorgeous effect!

crafty amy said...

Wow what a great technique and it looks like it was a lot of fun :D

Hugs

Amy xx

Powerful Search Engine said...

WOW amazing I love this and I am gonna have to have a try for sure. Gorgeous card and thanks for the inspiration. Hugs Pascale

Vicky said...

WOW....this is gorgeous Vanessa hun I love the effect & the colours its awesome!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

oh my .. love the card =)

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Wow really love this technique filled card. It was heat embossing that got me into card making too!x

Marley said...

wow this is gorgeous!! xxmarley

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

Great cards V..beautiful...honestly girl you are blowing my mind...