Thursday, November 4, 2010

the crafty purple frog

first I need to say thank you to absolutely EVERYONE who entered last week!!!!
A CRAZY 159 ENTRIES!!!!

OH MY WORD!!!

All of the entries were just awesome to see :)))
although I did not comment on everyone...I looked
thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

this week at TCPF we have a theme after my own heart :)))

SPARKLE

so I had to offer up a blingin prize :)



Amy said I could pick the winner so...simply enter & I will pick my favorite from those of you using an image from the crafty purple frog
Here's my sparkley card :)





thanks so much for comin by!!!
can't wait to see your sparkle!

10 comments:

Teri said...

I just looove these sticky bling things. Wish I could win those!! Haven't got any myself, just the usual single ones you have to stick yourself. Messy!!
Hugs,
Teri x

Powerful Search Engine said...

Vanessa you and bling were made for each other Love this xxx I want to in your prize too. Hugs Pascale

crafty amy said...

You are truely the queen of sparkle I LOVE it!
Huge hugs

Amy xx

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Vanessa, love the coordinating colours, the butterflies & of course the bling!

Hugs
Tracey
x

tiggertastic said...

Simply Stunning!!!!!!!! i adore the amount of bling you have put on this make, out of this work hun,

sarah xxx

Vicky said...

Fabbylicous hunni & I would sooooo love to win this prize.....ker-ching-bling lol. Love the sparklies on your card fab.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Jayne Hayward said...

Lovely decoupage sheet you have used and love all the sparkle. Lovely dp too.

Jayne xx

kaos said...

Hey hun
Said it before, will say it again - I loe your sparkly card - it's so bling.
And a gorgeous prize you're offering - though I don't envy you when it's time to decide *lol*

hugs
kaos

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

super blingy =) cure card!

Marley said...

I love sparkle!! This card is stunning!! xxMarley