Saturday, November 6, 2010

the scent of baby powder

that's right someone special to us
has got a wee one inside her belly :)
I AM SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!!
We just found out this morning
but we are sworn to secrecy for another month or so :)
secret means I can make a card & give it to her only :)
and I have a small gift
a very special gift.

This gift is a peice from my own memory box

a small, special musical toy

that I played every nite for my own boys.

this is one special little one :)

***tears here***


4 comments:

Marley said...

Oh really beautiful! Love the purple tones and the image is really awesome xxMarley

Vicky said...

Hi hun really beautiful card, love the image & the colours. Hope you have a fab weekend.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

how exciting =)

denny said...

love this card loving that frame vanessa and thankyou so much for your loverly comment on my white canvas hugs denny xxxxx