Sunday, January 25, 2009

Inlaws:Outlaws :)

The latest lo of a pic I took of my inlaws this summer...I loved how the sunlight danced off the trees, it sure reflected our happy mood that day. Used some Nestabilities butterflies, some Martha butterflies, some vine ribbon and some Prima black felt. I stamped very haphazardly from a Fancy Pants stamp on black cardstock and cut the flowers from some patterned paper. Hope you all like it :0)






My hidden journaling...hope you like it Ma & Pop :)





This is a closeup of my favorite Nestabilities butterfly...so pretty...an awesome addition to a page :)

The butterfly looks way better in person :)




Thanks for visiting my blog

see ya soon V

2 comments:

Cindye Wile said...

beautiful layout and wonderful photos. LOVE that butterfly. :) something else to add to the wish list. :)

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

I spy butterflies :-)

Great LO V :-)