Sunday, January 11, 2009

Reverse Stampin on a Sleddin LO

Hey guys!

Well I wanted to flip a stamp, so I tested it on black cardstock with a plain white stamp pad and a peice of transparency. I stamped it normally on the black cardstock, then again on the transparency. Be real careful not to wiggle it :) flip the transparency over while it is wet and then rub it like you would a rubon, lift it & presto, you have the same stamp but reversed.



I am positive this is not broadcast news but it took me some time to figure it out :)



So for this next lo I used this technique but with Versamark stamped onto the transparency, reversed on the cardstock and then coated it with white embossing powder :) it worked!




I also embossed the edges with a corner stamp I LOVE from Fancy Pants and used my cricut too.




Thank you so much for visiting & let me know if you have any questions :)



ttysoon

6 comments:

Cindye Wile said...

Now that is a cool technique to try. TFS! And I love your layout, another cool one.

Anonymous said...

First off - Happy New Year to you and yours! Late but sincere.
This is a wonderful layout,V. Thanks for the tip on reversing a stamp. Robin

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Oh Robin!!!
So glad to see you found me!
Welcome & thank you
Thanks to you too Cindy
it's nice to have friends check out my blog :)

Scrapthat said...

Great work Nessa!! I love the stamp!! and the flames are awesome too girl!
Look forward to more new stuff from you now. :)

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

awesome LO's V .. love the stamp set .. the arrows .. everything :-)

Rhonda said...

Cool technique! It turned out really great on your layout too. :)