Saturday, January 17, 2009

My BDay

Well...another year older, another fabulous brunch in my tummy, another awesome afternoon crafting with the boys and then being the first warm (-10c) day Doug took the boys outside for a couple hours and I put my cards together :)



Them boys of mine are fabulous crafters and way faster then I am...LOL...betcha can't tell who's is who's :) I know I can't!

I love a day of plain relaxation with my family...a couple cards & some good eats I am a lucky girl fersure!


So my cards for today

#1 made with Martinibella (I think that is the name) with some stampin up patterned paper & plain cardstock in a stripe pattern





#2 made with Billboardabella & a studio G stamp that says I love you, also used swiss dots embossing folder and some American Crafts ribbon






#3 also a bella with plain geo box pattern, she is colored with Prismas and raised up with pop up dots.




Again simple cards, easily reproduced for card nite or any other lifters out there!




Come back & visit me soon




ttyl off to have supper with friends and visit for the evening...have a great one on me :)

5 comments:

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY V!!!

Cute cards V .. it sure is nice to hang and relax with family doing what you love to do :-)

Like how you are decorating the table around your cards ..

Enjoy you b-day dinner and visiting :-)

Scrapthat said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous BD Nessa!! Glad to hear it!
Love your niece and bud!

Cindye Wile said...

Wow ... they are great card makers. :) they did a awesome job.
Glad to hear you had a good day and good food, can't beat that. :)
Love your cards ...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for inviting me to visit your blog. I have sat here pouring over pictures of the boys, and just feeling like I have had a nice visit with you. Take care my friend, as I said in a pm - I miss you.

Janice

angie worthington said...

hope you had a nice b-day....your cards are fabulous!...thanks for stopping by my blog!...