Monday, January 19, 2009

spidey X2

These are pics of the boys last fall. Nick got the Five Web Blaster as a gift from one of his friends and the boys could not wait to play! So Doug & I took them to the park on our street (like I want spidey webs all over my house!) They had an absolute BLAST!


Check out their expressions...LOL...my heros & my villians all wrapped up in my two men. LOL Doug had fun too...boys & their toys.

A good friend of mine Em had sent me some spidey stuff from a scrappy exchange she had been in...it came to good use! The frames around the boys, the black spiders and the red & blue diamonds with the spiders in them were from that swap package :) thanks Em!

The black cardstock was sprayed with marblizing paint and the journaling tags are colorbox.

Thanks for lookin and go save some lives or at least be & have a blast today :))) I am off to work so the possibilities are endless :) ttysoon V

3 comments:

Cindye Wile said...

Very cool ... LOVE the marble effect ... and those pictures are just perfect ... look at those smiles. :)

Scrapthat said...

Great work again Nessa!! Nice to see those smiley faces!!

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

super cute LO's