Monday, January 26, 2009

Vday Treat Bag


Well this is my last vday project...I promise :) you'd think I loved someone or somethin :)


Anyways this is my treat bag...hard...hard...hard LOL...I think because it is the first bag thingie I have ever made but ya I thought it was hard. I am very proud of the scoring I did, and the folding back & forth.




So it is cut from a 12x9 2/3rds sheet of red cardstock,



score down the short side at 3/4", fold it in, then score at 1" from that fold and fold it under, score at 1" again and fold it in, that is your left side pleat, then score the front with 3 and 2/3" from the left side pleat, then do the right side pleat, score 1" from the front edge, fold it in to center, then 1" fold it under, then 1" fold it in, that is your right side pleat and you have your 3 and 2/3rds left for the back edge.



Then score at inch & 1/2 from bottom, fold your sides in on the first score mark you made put adhesive on the outside egde and match it up to the right/back side.



Then fold your base under, on the front side bottom 1/2 inch inside of each side.
slice it up 1" then fold the insides in line up the folds and glue.
Put some transparency on the inside for your window and your bag is complete. I hope you can understand that.
So the completed project! hope you like it!

If you can not follow my instructions (I won't be surprised LOL I am real bad at explaining things) please let me know!

thanks for checkin out my blog!

see ya soon V

3 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Super cute Nessa!! Love the whole thing! You did a great job with the bag! WTGG!! :0)
Dolly

Samantha said...

What a cute box! Thanks for the instructions. I'll have to try it out one of these days.

I hope all is going well in your world! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Cindye Wile said...

Awesome job .. i love it. :)