Friday, January 9, 2009

to pick or not to pick

Well I have been tryin to pick a background for my blog...I think I am blind looking at all the different ones out there!

Funny thing I keep comin back & lovin the plain old black one...so until http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ is back up & running so I can look a little more on there (wooHoo say my eyes sarcastically) then black it is for now.

I am keeping my blog a secret (like that matters) until it is perfect...ya right! Let me know what you think.

I hope to get some scrappin done so I have something new to post. The boys are both back at school today finally, even if it is Friday. :-)

ttysoon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the blog! You go Girl! You're mastering "the box" in front of you. Count on me to be a regular.

Jen

Anonymous said...

I CAN LEAVE A MESSAGE BUT CANNOT EFFECT PRINT SO I AM YELLING?

Cindye Wile said...

Love your blog ... for sure, I'll be back. :) I just changed the background of my blog today .. I went with a grey color.
Have fun :)
Looking forward to seeing your new creations!

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

Hey there .. I finally figured this comment thing out! Happy you made your blog! Cant wait to see all your new creations! :-)