Saturday, March 20, 2010

greeting farm AFA spring :)

the challenge over at TGF blog Anyone for Anya (check out my side bar link) this week is spring fever :) yep I got the springclean bug and will be sharing some organizing soon :) but for now my eight year old son Nick and I have cards to show you









sorry I have been mia all week, got a migraine last friday & have been out of commish since :( but I am feelin better and decided to tackle my stamp organizing (or lack thereof) last nite, I'll be back soon with an update

4 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Great work both of you! TFS!

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

Nick did a FAB job on his card!!

Yours is awesome too V =)

Lisa G. said...

Wonderful cards!! I'm sorry to hear you had a migrane...but glad your feeling better! xo

Juls said...

wow these are just so amazing!! so creative!! Hugs Juls